Monday, February 11, 2013

Sad, but Debatable

About a month ago a video was made by a professor who teaches at Florida Atlantic University showing why the Sandy Hook Elementary shooting was a conspiracy. Now you may be thinking that this could never be true or happen. However, watching this video made me change my opinion and I firmly believe it was fixed by the United States Government.

The media had been getting facts wrong all day, even more than they usually do. They were way off on a lot of things. Think back to that day, do you remember seeing ambulances or people running away from the school? No, it was a calm environment full of people who seemed to know this was going to happen. Twenty miles down the road there was a training program for military that had to do with dealing with children in crisis in schools. On the same day at the same exact time, coincidence?

Many families who were involved with the shooting or had a child at the school also had a background of being involved with the Crisis Acting company. This is where people get paid to act in a tragedy like this.

There were numerous occasions where a victim's parent(s) spoke to the media and didn't seem effected at all. For example, the father of Emily Parker was seen the day after laughing before he gave a statement to the press. He was smiling and full of laughter and when they said your good to go, he got in to character and began to act sad and devastated. Don't you think if your six-year-old was brutally shot to death it'd be years before you'd ever smile again?

The list of things that don't add up on that day go on and on, too many for me to name in a blog. I will post the video with this blog so you can check it out for yourself.

After watching this video, it made me think, made me realize that our Government is so in control and capable of a lot more than we think. I don't necessarily believe 100% that it was stage but this video showed me enough evidence to make me wonder. 

This is still a tragedy, one of the biggest our nation has seen and I send my condolences to the families who have lost a child. But, it only makes me wonder if they really did or not. Please watch the video below and comment your opinions.



1 comment: